Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Combat Muffin
    Post Thanks / Like
    I seriously don't understand all this. It is well known on the internet that whichever website you use, be it safe or not, even if the most illuminated programmers / hackers tell you it's safe, even if you trust them and you are 100% sure the website or forum is safe, there are still some safety guidelines to follow. Do not use similar usernames and passwords; use an alternate email that isn't linked to something like WoW, credit cards, banks, school, work and so on. Use a hackable email.
    You might say I'm paranoid, but paranoia often saves your ass on the internet. No details should be given under any circumstances over the internet (with some exceptions, of course).

Use an authenticator! They are free for iPhones / iPods, Android devices and other smartphones!
    You can also check the post about virus kit. You would be surprised of the things it will find (considering you're not already using it).
    Cookie is a shosicated very good guild
    I wish to delve into your raids

Technical support
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shishkebab View Post
    For real or do u mean domain name masking?
    yeah domain for us just like www.cookie.come or something like it and folders all alone, i only just wanna make my brother agree
    Last edited by justdruid; 05-19-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12